5 inch Chipper - Model CH500H
The toughest attachment for your skid steer loader!
Bear Cat's line of skid steer chippers attach in seconds and are driven solely by your skid steer's hydraulics. They are available in standard/high-flow and high-flow models. Either model will make short work of any troublesome debris.
- Continuous chipping size rating refers to the suggested feeding size of limbs for normal operation
- Standard-flow requires a minimum of 15 gallons per minute (GPM) hydraulic oil flow
- High-flow requires a minimum of 25 GPM hydraulic oil flow
|Chipper Capacity (in)||5|
|L x W x H (in)||-|
|Wheel Base (in)||N/A|
|Make||Skid Steer Driven|
|Feed Opening (in)||5.5 x 7|
|Chipper Disc Weight (lbs)||140|
Frequently Asked Questions
* The ECHO Bear Cat chipper is designed to effectively eliminate wood, brush, and other organic
material while using your skid steer as the power unit.
* Rent the machine if you have a very limited or unique job.
* The CH500H is capable of continuously feeding 3" branches and requires at least 15 gallons
per minute (GPM). The CH800H is capable of continuously feeding 5" branches and requires
at least 25 GPM on a hi-flow skid steer.
* The ECHO Bear Cat skid steer chipper is equipped with universal attachment ends, capable
of hooking up to most skid steers.
* If you have a large, consistent job to do, a hydraulic feed machine will provide better performance
and greater productivity.
* Depending on the type of wood, age and cleanliness, chipper blades will work well for between
five and ten hours. Dry, dirty wood will dull the blades faster. Hydraulic feed machines
will have better blade life.
* Proper maintenance is vital. Routine maintenance, including chipper blades, will normally
take only 10 minutes.
* Your nearest dealer can provide you with product and price info. You can find your nearest
dealer by accessing the dealer locator button at this link: Dealer Locator